Demo Site

6.19.2010

Almost like digital snacking

I'm working on two different projects at the moment, a brochure for a friend of my mom and a new style of digital painting. I wanted to take a break and do something a little easy and quick, and I need to practice my computer linework. Plus, that 50 works is starting to look a little... large, at the moment.

The shadows on this need some work and it only mildly looks like Matt Smith from Doctor Who. But with a picture of Smith, I think I'm contractually obligated to do a picture of Tennant, but that will be later. And Doctor, bow ties definitely are not cool.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, well James Bond wears a Bowtie- and he's cool, right? XD

Idk, I think your shadows are pretty effective for the style you have going here. But, you're the artist. ;)

Post a Comment

Followers

Can't find anything? I can't either...